SOTERIA Electrostatic Sprayer
NaDCC Effervescent Cleaner/Disinfectant Tablet
This product eliminates the need for multiple chemicals with one simple to use disinfection solution to address emerging pathogens within your healthcare facility. Utilized with our dry wipes, wiper buckets, microfiber cloths, and mops when diluted in tap water.
- 3.3g or 13.1g size Tabs
- EPA List N for emerging pathogens like SARS-CoV-2
- EPA List K for c.diff ( 4 min kill claim at 4306 PPM ) and c.auris ( 2 min kill claim at 4306 PPM ).
- Kills C. Diff in 4 minutes (4306 PPM)
- OSHA/NIOSH Compliant –Meets Air Quality standards for workers when spraying to disinfect surfaces.
- Dilutions remain stable for use for 3 days in a closed container.
- Portable and easy to operate
- Quick and effective application
- Reduces cross contamination
- Electrostatic coating helps coat
- hard-to-reach surfaces
- More efficient, reduces time to disinfect
- Cordless Operation
- Electrostatic ON/OFF Switch
- Trigger Lock
- Includes Replacement Nozzle
- Work Surface Illumination
- Quiet Operation
- Includes Two Batteries
- Battery Life – 6 Hours Minimum
- Weight 3.8 lbs Empty/5.8 lbs Full
- 32 oz Reservoir Tank
- 800 – 1,000 Sq Ft Coverage Per Tank
- 6 Month Warranty
- (1) SOTERIA Professional Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer
- (1) 32 oz Transparent Resovoir Tank
- (1) Professional Grade 14.4V Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) 14.4V Rapid Battery Charger
- (2) 60 Micron Nozzles
- (1) Nozzle Wrench